By Paizo Staff
Hundreds of thousands of latest Items!
Whether your character’s out there for an unique weapon, a brand new puppy, or an strange alchemical merchandise to assist in exploring previous tombs, this publication has it lined. Adventurer’s Armory is the go-to sourcebook for supplementing your character’s equipment; all the goods are nonmagical and such a lot of them are priced low adequate that even 1st-level heroes can find the money for them!
• customise your apparatus for any given experience with the following:
• New guns and armor!
• New alchemical items
• ability aids and class-specific items!
• New poisons and black-market goods!
• tourists’ comforts, comparable to cooking provides and tents!
• Adventurer favorites, like bladed boots and spring-loaded wrist sheaths!
• New makes use of, ideas, and methods for mundane gear!
• Divine goods that react to channeled energy!
• energy elements for spells!
• New traits!
• An alchemist cohort to maintain you provided within the field!
This player-friendly Pathfinder better half works top with the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game middle Rulebook or the 3.5 model of the world’s oldest delusion roleplaying online game. even supposing appropriate for play in any fable global, it really is optimized for the Pathfinder Chronicles crusade setting.
Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder better half includes numerous player-focused articles exploring the volume’s topic in addition to brief articles with cutting edge new principles for social, magic, non secular, and combat-focused characters, in addition to a personality part detailing necessary NPCs and qualities to raised anchor the participant to the crusade.
Read or Download Pathfinder Player Companion: Adventurer's Armory PDF
Best gaming books
E-book by way of Glass, Gary, Maxwell, invoice
Publication through Steele, Lisa
The Rival consultant offers 10 absolutely distinct rival adventuring teams, whole with really expert spells, gear, magic goods, and strange minions. those teams hide a variety of topics, from haunted pirates to drow dying cultists, tremendous slavers to nigh-unstoppable arch-villains, and lots more and plenty, even more!
- Gurps fantasy : the magical world of Yrth, Edition: 2nd ed
- Networking And Online Games: Understanding And Engineering Multiplayer Internet Games
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes
- The Fallen Tower: Las Vegas (Mage the Ascension)
Additional resources for Pathfinder Player Companion: Adventurer's Armory
Thrown-Together Fashion: You can modify old clothing to make it effective in new circumstances. With a basic sewing kit or disguise kit, you can make a Disguise check to change one outfit into another outfit (see page 159 of the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, or page 13 of this book). The DC of this check is equal to 10 + the gp difference between costs of the outfits. The alteration takes 10 minutes per 1-gp difference in the cost of the outfits. New Feats Quick hands and a knack for throwing have saved many adventurers from a gruesome death.
5. Representation of Authority to Contribute: If You are contributing original material as Open Game Content, You represent that Your Contributions are Your original creation and/or You have sufficient rights to grant the rights conveyed by this License. 6. Notice of License Copyright: You must update the COPYRIGHT NOTICE portion of this License to include the exact text of the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any Open Game Content You are copying, modifying or distributing, and You must add the title, the copyright date, and the copyright holder’s name to the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any original Open Game Content you Distribute.
Rough and Ready: Your intense familiarity with the tools of your trade allows you to use them in combat as if they were actual weapons and makes them more effective for that purpose than they would normally be. When you use a tool of your trade (requiring at least 1 rank in the appropriate Craft or Profession skill) as a weapon, you do not take the improvised weapon penalty and instead receive a +1 trait bonus on your attack. This trait is commonly used with shovels, picks, blacksmith hammers, and other sturdy tools—lutes and brooms make terribly fragile weapons.