By Paizo Inc.
First global Problems
Unveil the mysteries of primeval legends, stumble upon historic creatures from a time prior to time, and get ready to go into a preternatural global the place not anything is everlasting and every thing is alive and colourful. Now the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game explores 10 of the Golarion’s so much iconic and well-loved fey creatures in Pathfinder crusade atmosphere: Fey Revisited!
With Fey Revisited, you could immerse your video game within the wealthy lore of mythical beings comparable to vigilant tree-bonded dryads, fanciful goat-legged satyrs, and blindingly attractive nymphs, or unlock lurking evils like sadistic redcaps and various hordes of maniacal gremlins. each one access comprises how those embodiments of nature may well defend or corrupt the area, info at the detailed tokens they bestow upon favorite mortals, and a ready-to-use hazard or best friend of every fey race.
Inside this publication, you’ll locate fey creatures like:
• Dryads, guardians of the wooded area who ensnare mortals’ minds for his or her personal targets of preservation.
• Leprechauns, folkloric pranksters rumored to conceal nice riches on hand to those that locate their stash.
• Norns, the strong beings stated to drag on the threads of fate.
• Nymphs, stunningly attractive fey who strike blind those that peer upon them.
• Redcaps, blasphemous and sadistic murderers identified for dipping their woolly caps into the blood in their victims.
• Satyrs, creatures of caprice and energy who use their musical pipes to hang-out and bewilder.
• different capricious creatures, equivalent to a handful of sorts of pesky gremlins, terrifying nuckelavees, elusive rusalkas, and playful and quirky sprites.
Fey Revisited is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and Pathfinder crusade environment, yet can simply be utilized in any myth video game setting.
By Savannah Broadway, Amanda Hamon, Tim Hitchcock, Levi Miles, Ray Vallese, and Jerome Virnich
Read or Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Fey Revisited PDF
Similar gaming books
Ebook by way of Glass, Gary, Maxwell, invoice
Ebook by means of Steele, Lisa
The Rival consultant provides 10 totally specific rival adventuring teams, entire with really good spells, gear, magic goods, and weird minions. those teams disguise quite a lot of subject matters, from haunted pirates to drow loss of life cultists, tremendous slavers to nigh-unstoppable arch-villains, and masses, even more!
- Savage Worlds: Slipstream
- Gurps Powers, Fourth Edition
- Ghouls: Fatal Addiction (Vampire: The Masquerade)
- *OP Libellus Sanguinis 2 (Vampire: The Dark Ages Clanbooks)
- Savage Worlds: Accursed
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Animal Archive
Additional info for Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Fey Revisited
Redcap gangs often possess considerable wealth, but they typically don't stash it in their lairs. Rather, redcaps prefer to tote gems in their boots or caps, so as to easily bait traps or to create spontaneous lures. Redcaps know civilized creatures' greed and sometimes mine crystals or gemstones to gather as bait. In some parts of central Avistan, for example, redcaps are known to harvest reinrite-a rare, semiprecious gray gem native to the area's caves. The gem is particularly popular among the common folk in the area, who cannot afford more brilliant jewelry, and a simple bauble crafted of the stone is often enough to lure an unwary farmer into a redcap's carefully planned trap.
Adventurers lost in the wildernes s may find luck leads them into such a ward, where they may convince its protector of their good intentions and with luck, gain her aid in finding their way out-as suming they survive the nymph's often- deadly defenses and don't take hostile actions against the ward's guardian in retribution. Nymphs rarely serve as villains in low-level games, but can work as a rival or opposing force to neophyte adventurers who have a reason to use the natural resources ofthe wild.
Nymphs' homes are secluded and exceedingly difficult to locate, and the fey take pride in enhancing their wards' natural beauty with plants and fauna that can protect their territory. Thus it is common to find gorgeous yet dangerous plants and animals in the vicinity ofa nymph's home. Adventurers lost in the wildernes s may find luck leads them into such a ward, where they may convince its protector of their good intentions and with luck, gain her aid in finding their way out-as suming they survive the nymph's often- deadly defenses and don't take hostile actions against the ward's guardian in retribution.