By João Pedro Soares Fernandes
Quick and simple how one can upload multimedia on your Moodle classes
- Gives rules to academics and running shoes on how one can use multimedia successfully in Moodle
- Plenty of screenshots and a step by step procedure, with tips to use easy and loose software program instruments and internet functions to enhance your course
- Focus on either the construction of educational fabrics and the layout of scholars actions round multimedia the place they've got an energetic function in growing, discussing and assessing their work
- Based at the improvement of a Moodle direction approximately song, with connections to different topics and a large variety of activities
Multimedia is a truly previous human recreation. It has taken mankind nearly 30,000 years because portray on cave partitions to get a mix of textual content, photograph, sound, and video all operating within the comparable medium, that's, in movies. ultimately, after millions of years of human heritage, we will all (not simply an elite few) create multimedia simply utilizing Moodle. Moodle was once equipped round an concept of studying that occurs whilst a bunch of individuals build issues for each other, collaboratively making a small tradition of shared artifacts with shared meanings.
A tutorial-based consultant, with transparent illustrations and examples of ways to create, convert and upload multimedia to Moodle utilizing a number of unfastened e-learning software program instruments and net functions. This ebook follows the layout of assets and actions for the path “Music for daily life”. The projects provided are speedy and straightforward to do for lecturers and running shoes with busy schedules.
Giving readers an perception into the production and integration of multimedia in Moodle courses.
Starting with photos you'll learn how to create picture collages, screenshots and comedian strips. then you definitely will realize audio and the way to extract audio from CDs to create a soundtrack for a film and a podcast. Later, you'll use video to provide a trailer for a film, photograph slideshows, on-line TVs and screencasts. Following that, you are going to boost an figuring out of interactive parts and net verbal exchange, resembling on-line maps, interactive timelines or net conferences. eventually, you'll examine multimedia quizzes and overview of multimedia assignments, finishing with basic matters on copyright, licensing and safety.
A concentration of the booklet is to teach readers that utilizing multimedia is not only approximately enhancing guideline, but additionally bettering the ways that scholars can can now create multimedia simply, and percentage it with out nice effort.. To make this more uncomplicated, the various moodle tutorials within the booklet can be in accordance with actions designed for college students to create, talk about and check every one other’s multimedia works.
What you are going to research from this book
- Create and edit pictures, drawings, screenshots, audio, song, and video
- Understand copyright and licensing of multimedia works, rather public area and inventive commons licenses
- Discover easy approaches to create video clips with easy gear so as to add as path assets and activities
- Download and put up movies in on-line video sharing services
- Convert among numerous video codecs and combine them in Moodle
- Develop multimedia parts resembling interactive flooring planners, interactive shows, on-line maps, diagrams, proposal maps and timelines utilizing net purposes and mix them with Moodle
- Learn the best way to have interaction with scholars in real-time utilizing synchronous communique and reveal sharing applications
Read or Download Moodle 2.5 Multimedia PDF
Best object-oriented design books
Seasoned lively checklist is helping you're taking good thing about the complete strength of your database engine from inside your Ruby courses and Rails functions. ActiveRecord, a part of the magic that makes the Rails framework so strong and simple to exploit, is the version section of Rails model/view/controller framework. Its an object-relational mapping library allowing you to have interaction with databases from either Ruby and Rails functions.
Liferay employs a really good theming procedure in order to swap the appear and feel of the consumer interfaces. Liferay Portal offers structure templates which will describe how a number of columns and rows are prepared to show portlets. It additionally offers subject matters that may be used to customise the final feel and appear of websites and web content.
Keep watch over movement Semantics offers a unified, formal remedy of the semantics of a large spectrum of keep an eye on stream notions as present in sequential, concurrent, common sense, object-oriented, and useful programming languages. while in additional conventional ways one specializes in input/output habit, during this paintings equivalent cognizance is dedicated to finite and countless computations, the latter influenced via the growing to be value of reactive platforms.
Apache Camel is a de-facto average for constructing integrations in Java, and relies on well-understood company Integration styles. it's used inside many advertisement and open resource integration items. Camel makes universal integration projects effortless whereas nonetheless offering the developer with the skill to customise the framework whilst the location calls for it.
- Practical Liferay: Java-based Portal Applications Development (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
- Advanced Object Oriented Programming with Visual FoxPro 6.0
- Designing Object Systems: Object-Oriented Modelling with Syntropy
- A Little Java, A Few Patterns
Extra info for Moodle 2.5 Multimedia
We can find interesting pictures on a variety of topics (using the search form on the left-most side of the screen), mainly under GNU free documentation and Creative Commons licenses, so we can use these without many limitations in our courses. com) – an online service from Google that allows us to organize our photos In the course, I have used several pictures from these sources to create course content; for example, in Module 7, Music and the commons, I have used the image shown in the following screenshot: Moodle it!
Multimedia and Assessments Adding multimedia to multiple choice answers in Moodle quizzes and lessons Adding multimedia to quizzes, lessons, and assignments Creating exercises with Hot Potatoes JCross – Crosswords JMix – Jumble exercises Publish Moodle it! Creating interactive exercises with JClic Starting a new project Creating a puzzle activity Creating a finding pairs activity Sequencing activities Publish Moodle it! Assessing multimedia using rubrics Criteria Summary 7. Synchronous Communication and Interaction Communicating in real time using text, audio, and video Chat and group chat Voice and video chat Creating an online real-time classroom Screenshare Remote Desktop The collaborative sketchpad Sharing files Recording Moodle it!
Htm (public domain) This was the first technology invented to express and capture not only the world we experienced through our senses, but also our imagination and creativity in a medium that could be shared with others. Compared to these paintings, written text is quite recent, and it marks the beginning of History, more than 9,000 years ago (that's the reason we call the period before it the prehistory). After stone, papyrus was used in ancient Egypt, then parchment, and later paper, invented in China and brought to Europe in the 12th century.