By Chris Clifton, Balamurugan Anandan (auth.), Aditya Bagchi, Indrakshi Ray (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the ninth foreign convention on info structures defense, ICISS 2013, held in Kolkata, India, in December 2013. The 20 revised complete papers and six brief papers provided including three invited papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from eighty two submissions. The papers handle theoretical and sensible difficulties in info and structures defense and similar areas.
Read or Download Information Systems Security: 9th International Conference, ICISS 2013, Kolkata, India, December 16-20, 2013. Proceedings PDF
Best international_1 books
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the nineteenth overseas convention on Algorithmic studying conception, ALT 2008, held in Budapest, Hungary, in October 2008, co-located with the eleventh foreign convention on Discovery technological know-how, DS 2008. The 31 revised complete papers offered including the abstracts of five invited talks have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty six submissions.
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the ninth overseas convention on info structures safety, ICISS 2013, held in Kolkata, India, in December 2013. The 20 revised complete papers and six brief papers provided including three invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty two submissions.
This e-book brings jointly a world selection of unique papers taking a look at the affects of the new liberalization measures within the delivery zone. It incorporates a variety of region experiences which specialise in the deregulation of nations resembling Switzerland and Australia in addition to the wider ecu standpoint.
- ICT and Society: 11th IFIP TC 9 International Conference on Human Choice and Computers, HCC11 2014, Turku, Finland, July 30 – August 1, 2014. Proceedings
- Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management 2014 (Proceedings of the International ... Engineering and Engineering Management)
- Descriptional Complexity of Formal Systems: 16th International Workshop, DCFS 2014, Turku, Finland, August 5-8, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Next Generation Society. Technological and Legal Issues: Third International Conference, e-Democracy 2009, Athens, Greece, September 23-25, 2009, Revised Selected Papers
- Automata, Languages, and Programming: 41st International Colloquium, ICALP 2014, Copenhagen, Denmark, July 8-11, 2014, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Data Structures, Computer Graphics, and Pattern Recognition, Edition: 1St Edition
Additional resources for Information Systems Security: 9th International Conference, ICISS 2013, Kolkata, India, December 16-20, 2013. Proceedings
4 Summary and Outlook Compared to CryptDB  we introduce three main extensions. First, we allow the user to conﬁgure the onion in almost arbitrary ways directing the onion selection. Second, we introduce a local execution split in order to allow queries that cannot be otherwise fulﬁlled. Third, we enable the use of searchable encryption. Already these three simple extensions make the algorithm signiﬁcantly more complex. They introduce additional problems, such the availability of multiple or none encryption layers for executing the query.
Consider a number of organizations joining forces in intrusion detection. Each organization may want to share selected events with certain other organizations. Still all data is to be stored centrally in the cloud. Other such examples are benchmarking [13,17] and supply chain management . Note that our onion selection algorithm already performs a lightweight optimization: ﬁrst security, then eﬃciency. Clearly, it is interesting to investigate more alternatives to make such choices. An interesting example from secure computation on a generic programming language is .
Secure collaborative supply chain planning and inverse optimization-the jels model. European Journal of Operational Research 208(1) (2011) 20. : An improved algorithm for computing logarithms over GF(p) and its cryptographic signiﬁcance. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 24 (1978) 21. : An ideal-security protocol for order-preserving encoding. In: Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP) (2013) 22. : CryptDB: Protecting conﬁdentiality with encrypted query processing.