By Masaaki Kurosu (eds.)
The 3-volume set LNCS 8510, 8511 and 8512 constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the sixteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2014, held in Heraklion, Crete, Greece in June 2014. the entire of 1476 papers and 220 posters offered on the HCII 2014 meetings was once conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 4766 submissions. those papers handle the most recent examine and improvement efforts and spotlight the human facets of layout and use of computing platforms. The papers completely disguise the complete box of human-computer interplay, addressing significant advances in wisdom and potent use of desktops in a number of program areas.
Read or Download Human-Computer Interaction. Applications and Services: 16th International Conference, HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014, Proceedings, Part III PDF
Similar international_1 books
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the nineteenth foreign convention on Algorithmic studying thought, ALT 2008, held in Budapest, Hungary, in October 2008, co-located with the eleventh foreign convention on Discovery technology, DS 2008. The 31 revised complete papers awarded including the abstracts of five invited talks have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty six submissions.
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the ninth foreign convention on details structures safeguard, ICISS 2013, held in Kolkata, India, in December 2013. The 20 revised complete papers and six brief papers provided including three invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty two submissions.
This booklet brings jointly a world number of unique papers taking a look at the affects of the hot liberalization measures within the shipping zone. It encompasses a variety of region reviews which specialize in the deregulation of nations similar to Switzerland and Australia in addition to the wider eu point of view.
- Pilgrimage, Politics, and International Relations: Religious Semantics for World Politics
- International Symposium on History of Machines and Mechanisms: Proceedings HMM2004
- International Pipelines Conference (Pipelines 2008): Pipeline Asset Management: Maximizing Performance of Our Pipeline Infrastructure
- Process-Aware Systems: First International Workshop, PAS 2014, Shanghai, China, October 17, 2014. Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Model-Based Safety and Assessment: 4th International Symposium, IMBSA 2014, Munich, Germany, October 27-29, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Ultrasonics International 93: Conference Proceedings
Extra info for Human-Computer Interaction. Applications and Services: 16th International Conference, HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014, Proceedings, Part III
6 Discussions and Future Work Compared to existing studies, CORPUS focuses on supporting scholars’ collaborative research work process in Humanities, and all the features of the system are designed according to the User-Centered System Design theory. Several functions are unique, such as browsing critical editions digitally and interactively, integration of the notes and their corresponding materials, supporting collaborative research work through notes and project management, support online peer-review process on this platform.
6. Comparison of average recall 4 Results and Conclusion We have chosen a corpus consisting of one hundred simple keyword queries and one hundred compound queries. The performance of our system is evaluated on the basis of two metrics: average precision and average recall. Comparison of result of retrieval without interface and with interface is presented in Table 3 and 4 and plotted in Figure 5 and 6 respectively. Intelligent Interface for Web Information Retrieval with Document Understanding 31 References 1.
This might differ from countries using alphabetic languages since Chinese seniors have more trouble in inputting characters. It can be also concluded from the task 3, in which people tends to find bargains through navigation instead of the colorful and large slider ads. Moreover, when seniors are browsing the category page, they wanted to know which of the products are now on sale. A “sale” label might help. Or furthermore, add a filter label “now on sale” so that users can find all the discounted products.