By Jack Dongarra (auth.), Alex Veidenbaum, Kazuki Joe, Hideharu Amano, Hideo Aiso (eds.)
The fifth overseas Symposium on excessive functionality Computing (ISHPC–V) used to be held in Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan, October 20–22, 2003. The symposium used to be thoughtfully deliberate, geared up, and supported by means of the ISHPC Organizing C- mittee and its participating enterprises. The ISHPC-V software incorporated keynote speeches, numerous invited talks, panel discussions, and technical periods protecting theoretical and utilized learn issues in high–performance computing and representing either academia and undefined. one of many general periods highlighted the examine result of the ITBL undertaking (IT–based study laboratory, http://www.itbl.riken.go.jp/). ITBL is a jap nationwide undertaking all started in 2001 with the target of re- izing a digital joint study atmosphere utilizing info know-how. ITBL goals to attach a hundred supercomputers positioned in major jap scienti?c examine laboratories through high–speed networks. a complete of fifty eight technical contributions from eleven nations have been submitted to ISHPC-V. every one paper got no less than 3 peer experiences. After a radical evaluate method, this system committee chosen 14 normal (12-page) papers for presentation on the symposium. furthermore, a number of different papers with fav- capable experiences have been suggested for a poster consultation presentation. also they are incorporated within the lawsuits as brief (8-page) papers. Theprogramcommitteegaveadistinguishedpaperawardandabeststudent paper award to 2 of the typical papers. the celebrated paper award was once given for “Code and knowledge alterations for bettering Shared Cache P- formance on SMT Processors” by means of Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos. the simplest scholar paper award was once given for “Improving reminiscence Latency acutely aware Fetch guidelines for SMT Processors” by means of Francisco J. Cazorla.
Read or Download High Performance Computing: 5th International Symposium, ISHPC 2003, Tokyo-Odaiba, Japan, October 20-22, 2003. Proceedings 13 PDF
Best international_1 books
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the nineteenth overseas convention on Algorithmic studying concept, ALT 2008, held in Budapest, Hungary, in October 2008, co-located with the eleventh foreign convention on Discovery technology, DS 2008. The 31 revised complete papers offered including the abstracts of five invited talks have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty six submissions.
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the ninth foreign convention on details structures defense, ICISS 2013, held in Kolkata, India, in December 2013. The 20 revised complete papers and six brief papers offered including three invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty two submissions.
This publication brings jointly a global choice of unique papers the affects of the new liberalization measures within the delivery region. It features a variety of quarter reviews which concentrate on the deregulation of nations akin to Switzerland and Australia in addition to the wider eu point of view.
- Tourist Behaviour: An International Perspective
- The International System between New Integration and Neo-Protectionism (Central Issues in Contemporary Economic Theory and Policy)
- Frontiers in Algorithmics: 10th International Workshop, FAW 2016, Qingdao, China, June 30- July 2, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Euro-Par 2010 - Parallel Processing: 16th International Euro-Par Conference, Ischia, Italy, August 31 - September 3, 2010, Proceedings, Part I
- Recent Advances in Constraints: Joint ERCIM/CoLogNet International Workshop on Constraint Solving and Constraint Logic Programming, CSCLP 2004, Lausanne, Switzerland, June 23-25, 2004, Revised Selected and Invited Papers
- Modeling, Simulation and Optimization of Complex Processes - HPSC 2012: Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on High Performance Scientific Computing, March 5-9, 2012, Hanoi, Vietnam
Extra info for High Performance Computing: 5th International Symposium, ISHPC 2003, Tokyo-Odaiba, Japan, October 20-22, 2003. Proceedings 13
IEEE Computer Society Press, November 1995. 17. M. Martin, A. N. Fischer. Exploiting dead value information. In Proceedings of the 30th annual ACM/IEEE international symposium on Microarchitecture. IEEE Computer Society Press, December 1997. 18. F. Mart´ınez, A. Cristal, M. Valero, and J. Llosa. Ephemeral registers. Technical Report CSL-TR-2003-1035, Cornell Computer Systems Lab, 2003. 19. F. Mart´ınez, J. C. Huang, M. Prvulovic, and J. Torrellas. Cherry: checkpointed early resource recycling in out-of-order microprocessors.
9. D. Folegnani and A. Gonz´ alez. Energy-eﬀective issue logic. In Proceedings of the 28th Annual International Symposium on Computer Architecture, pages 230– 239, G¨ oteborg, Sweden, June 30–July 4, 2001. IEEE Computer Society and ACM SIGARCH. Computer Architecture News, 29(2), May 2001. 10. A. Gonz´ alez, J. Gonz´ alez, and M. Valero. Virtual-physical registers. In IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture, February 1998. 11. L. A. Patterson. Computer Architecture.
A scalable register ﬁle architecture for dynamically scheduled processors. In Proceedings: Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, October 1996. 33. A. A. McKee. Hitting the memory wall: Implications of the obvious. In Computer Architecture News, pages 20–24, 1995. CARE: Overview of an Adaptive Multithreaded Architecture Andr´es M´arquez and Guang R. edu Abstract. This paper presents the CARE (Compiler Aided Reorder Engine (CARE)) execution and architecture model. CARE is based on a decentralized approach for high-performance microprocessor architecture design – a departure from the mainly centralized control paradigm that dominated the traditional microprocessor architecture evolution.