By Martin Reinhard, Axel Drefahl
A finished compendium of released estate estimation strategies for natural compounds. For scientists and engineers trying to estimate homes of compounds, this time-saving instruction manual brings jointly in a single compact quantity an enormous array of estate estimation tools from greater than 2,700 released resources for calculating those and lots of different houses of natural compounds: * Density and molar quantity * Boiling aspect * Refractive index and molar refraction * Melting element * floor stress and parachor * Water solubility * Viscosity * * Air/water partition coefficient * Vapor strain * Octanol/water partition coefficient * Enthalpy of vaporization * Soil/water partition coefficient. the valuables estimation thoughts special within the guide were selected for his or her wide applicability and useful worth. The dialogue of every estimating procedure features a transparent exposition of the procedure, together with periods of compounds for which it really is acceptable and significant attention of its strengths and weaknesses, in addition to many worked-out examples demonstrating the approach. The instruction manual can be utilized by itself or in tandem with the Toolkit for Estimating Physicochemical houses of natural Compounds, an easy-to-use, Windows(r)-based application that places swift estimation workouts and versatile seek services on the user's fingertips. The Toolkit CD positive factors exercises for estimating key houses of natural compounds and a database of estate and different facts for greater than 24,000 natural compounds. additionally to be had: Toolkit for Estimating Physicochemical homes of natural Compounds ISBN 0-471-19492-1 (CD-ROM) * Toolkit for Estimating Physicochemical homes of natural Compounds ISBN 0-471-17263-4 (book/CD-ROM set)
Read Online or Download Handbook for Estimating Physicochemical Properties of Organic Compounds M Reinhard and A Drefahl PDF
Similar chemistry books
Content material: v. 1. 3-membered heterocycles, including all fused structures containing a 3-membered heterocyclic ring / quantity editor, Albert Padwa -- v. 2. 4-membered heterocycles including all fused platforms containing a 4-membered heterocyclic ring / quantity editor, Christian Stevens -- v.
Magnetoelectronics is a singular and speedily constructing box. This new box is usually often called spin-electronics or spintronics. It contains spin-utilizing units that want neither a magnetic box nor magnetic fabrics. In semiconductor units, the spin of the companies has in basic terms performed a really modest function to date simply because good verified semiconductor units are non-magnetic and express in simple terms negligible results of spin.
Unprecedented within the breadth and intensity of its assurance of all very important elements, this ebook systematically treats the digital and magnetic houses of stoichiometric and non-stoichiometric cobaltites in either ordered and disordered levels. Authored by way of a pioneer and a emerging celebrity within the box, the monograph summarizes, organizes and streamlines the differently difficult-to-obtain details in this subject.
- Preparative polar organometallic chemistry v.1
- Encyclopedia of Inorganic Chemistry, Volumes 1-10 (2nd Edition)
- Roth Collection of Natural Products Data.. Concise Descriptions and Spectra
- Organische Chemie Fur Dummies
Additional info for Handbook for Estimating Physicochemical Properties of Organic Compounds M Reinhard and A Drefahl
29. Lai, W. Y, D. H. Chen, and R. N. Maddox, Application of a Nonlinear Group-Contribution Model to the Prediction of Physical Constants: 1. Predicting Normal Boiling Points with Molecular Structure. Ind. Eng. Chem. , 1987: 26, 1072-1079. 30. , S. E. Prickett, and L. Mavrovouniotis, Estimation of Thermodynamic and Physical Properties of Acyclic Hydrocarbons Using the ABC Approach and Conjugation Operators. Ind. Eng. Chem. , 1993: 32, 1734-1746. 31. Balaban, A. , Correlation Between Structure and Normal Boiling Points of Haloalkanes C1-C4 Using Neural Networks.
Am. Chem. Soc, 1943: 65, 1606-1607. 22. Armstrong, M. , and J. E. Copenhaver, Alkylp-Nitrobenzoates. J. Am. Chem. Soc, 1943: 65, 2252-2253. 23. Reid, E. , and E. Wilson, Some Mono- and Di-alkyl Ethers of Stilboestrol. J. Am. Chem. Soc, 1942: 64, 1625-1626. 24. Burrows, H. , Studying Odd-Even Effects and Solubility Behavior Using a,cv — Dicarboxylic Acids. J. Chem. Educ, 1992: 69, 69-73. 25. Campbell, C, Simple Linear Regression, in Handbook of Chemical Property Estimation, W. J. Lyman, W. F.
28. Rechsteiner, C. , Boiling Point, in Handbook of Chemical Property Estimation, W. J. Lyman, W. F. Reehl, and D. H. Rosenblatt, Editors, 1990. Washington, DC: American Chemical Society. 29. Lai, W. Y, D. H. Chen, and R. N. Maddox, Application of a Nonlinear Group-Contribution Model to the Prediction of Physical Constants: 1. Predicting Normal Boiling Points with Molecular Structure. Ind. Eng. Chem. , 1987: 26, 1072-1079. 30. , S. E. Prickett, and L. Mavrovouniotis, Estimation of Thermodynamic and Physical Properties of Acyclic Hydrocarbons Using the ABC Approach and Conjugation Operators.