By Seungbum Hong, Orlando Auciello, Dirk Wouters
This book is an creation to the basics of rising non-volatile thoughts and gives an outline of destiny developments within the box. Readers will locate assurance of 7 vital reminiscence applied sciences, together with Ferroelectric Random entry reminiscence (FeRAM), Ferromagnetic RAM (FMRAM), Multiferroic RAM (MFRAM), Phase-Change stories (PCM), Oxide-based Resistive RAM (RRAM), Probe garage, and Polymer thoughts. Chapters are based to mirror diffusions and clashes among assorted topics. EmergingNon-Volatile thoughts is an awesome e-book for graduate scholars, school, and pros operating within the quarter of non-volatile memory.
This publication also:
Covers key reminiscence applied sciences, together with Ferroelectric Random entry reminiscence (FeRAM), Ferromagnetic RAM (FMRAM), and Multiferroic RAM (MFRAM), between others.
Provides an summary of non-volatile reminiscence fundamentals.
Broadens readers’ realizing of destiny developments in non-volatile memories.
Read or Download Emerging Non-Volatile Memories PDF
Best solid-state physics books
This article offers an entire account of electron idea in either periodic and nonperiodic metal platforms. The author's available process permits comparisons with experimental effects up to attainable. The e-book starts off with the fundamentals of one-electron band concept and progresses to hide excessive Tc superconductors and quasicrystals.
This wide-ranging presentation of utilized superconductivity, from basics and fabrics correct as much as the main points of many purposes, is an important reference for physicists and engineers in educational examine in addition to in undefined. Readers searching for a entire review on easy results on the topic of superconductivity and superconducting fabrics will extend their wisdom and realizing of either high and low Tc superconductors with admire to their software.
- Understanding Solids: The Science of Materials
- Adhesion of Dust and Powder
- Why More Is Different: Philosophical Issues in Condensed Matter Physics and Complex Systems (The Frontiers Collection)
- Room - Temperature Superconductivity
- Green's Functions and Condensed Matter
- Glasses and Amorphous Materials
Additional info for Emerging Non-Volatile Memories
133 35. R. Ramesh, H. Gilchrist, T. G. Keramidas, R. K. Fork, Appl. Phys. Lett. 63, 3592 (1994) 36. R. Ramesh, J. Lee, T. G. Keramidas, O. Auciello, Appl. Phys. Lett. 64, 2511 (1994) 37. I. Naoya, H. Yoshihiro, J. Electrochem. Soc. 151, G113 (2004) 38. S. R. G. S. 576,482, June 2003 39. R. Krauss, O. Auciello, in Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings: “Materials Modification by Energetic Atoms and Ions”, eds. S. A. M. Rossnagel, Wasa K, vol. 268 (Pittsburgh; Materials Research Society, 1992), p.
3. Let us consider a sandwich structure comprising two ferromagnetic Co layers separated by a metallic nonmagnetic spacer as represented in Fig. 3. , electrons flow from left to right, the conduction electrons become polarized when they traverse the left polarizing ferromagnetic layer because of spin-dependent scattering phenomena taking place in this layer. 41 2 Hybrid CMOS/Magnetic Memories (MRAMs) and Logic Circuits Fig. 3 Schematic representation of the spin-transfer phenomenon Co Cu ~1nm Co As a result, the current coming out of the left Co layer (polarizing layer) has a net spin polarization parallel to the magnetization of this left layer.
T. Evans, R. Womack, IEEE J. Solid State Circuits 23, 1171 (1988) 3. F. A. Paz de Araujo, Science 246, 1400 (1989) 4. Papers S. Dey, R. Zuleeg, Ferroelectrics 108, 37 (1990) 5. in Proceedings of the 3th to 18th International Symposium on Integrated Ferroelectrics, Integrated Ferroelectrics, vol. 22, Issue 1-4 (1998) 6. K. M. J. ), in Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Integrated Ferroelectrics, Integrated Ferroelectrics, vols. 14, 15 and 16, 1997 7. B. A. ), in Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Integrated Ferroelectrics, Integrated Ferroelectrics, vols.