By Ash Law
An Age of Wizardy has arrived!
Magic is far and wide. even if it’s a hidden energy wielded by means of a mystery few or the power that powers a whole realm, magic is an important a part of any delusion global. And now its secrets and techniques are yours!
Deep Magic: thirteenth Age appropriate variation is for thirteenth Age gamers who wish new ideas that let them to bend fact to their wills and practice brilliant feats of sword and sorcery.
Designer ASH legislation (also the clothier of the Midgard Bestiary: thirteenth Age suitable variation) brings an miraculous number of new magic recommendations to the sport, including:
• 555 wizard spells starting from shrewdpermanent tips to summoning the area Serpent itself to wreak havoc
• four new classification abilities that positioned wizard spells in the take hold of of each class—play an arcane ranger, a spirit-calling barbarian, a time-warping commander or face-stealing trickster druid
• 30 new faculties of magic together with the Cult of Ouroboros, the pink Inquisition and the students of dirt, with directions for developing your individual magical tradition
• five magical crusade recommendations: post-apocalyptic vril magic, the mysteries of the ley strains, a class-warfare arcanopunk crusade alternative, and more!
For GMs searching for new fabric, or gamers trying to find personality customization strategies, this huge tome is the publication you’ve been dreaming of.
Dive into Deep Magic this present day!
Read Online or Download 13th Age: Deep Magic PDF
Similar gaming books
E-book by means of Glass, Gary, Maxwell, invoice
Ebook by means of Steele, Lisa
The Rival advisor offers 10 totally precise rival adventuring teams, entire with really expert spells, apparatus, magic goods, and weird minions. those teams hide quite a lot of topics, from haunted pirates to drow dying cultists, colossal slavers to nigh-unstoppable arch-villains, and masses, even more!
- The Techno-Mages Fact Book (Babylon 5 Roleplaying Game)
- Savage Worlds: Broken Earth
- Conan & the Tower of the Elephant (Conan RPG)
- Critical Play: Radical Game Design
Extra info for 13th Age: Deep Magic
Chapter 3 - The Spells! 9th level spell The random energy damage becomes d20. Once you have used the benefit the energy counter resets to 0. Adventurer Feat: If cast at a magical barrier there is a 10% chance per level at which the spell was cast that it will weaken the barrier long enough for the caster to slip through. FATE WARP Ranged spell Recharge 16+ after battle Quick action to cast Target: One nearby creature (but not you) 37 Effect: With a single word, you align the fates against the target (or cause them to smile upon the target).
Epic Feat: When you cast this spell on an ally you gain +1 MD until the end of the battle. Close-quarters spell At-Will Standard action to cast, and a quick action each subsequent turn to maintain the effect. Target: 1d3 nearby enemies of your level or lower Effect: You transform yourself into a horrifying vision of death, crawling with maggots and rotting away, exuding the stench of the grave. Your presence becomes mighty, vile, and terrifying to creatures nearby. Attack vs: MD Hit: The enemy pops free and must move away from you on its next turn or take damage equal to your level.
Until the end of the battle every time an ally misses you gain +1 to AC, up to a maximum bonus equal to the escalation die value. HOARFROST Close-quarters spell Recharge 16+ after battle Quick action to cast Target: You Effect: A thin nimbus of ice surrounds any weapon you hold during the spell’s duration. The next creature you successfully attack with an affected weapon takes 1d3 cold damage in addition to any weapon damage and the spell ends. The spell lasts until discharged or until the end of your next battle.