By Nancy S. Juetten
Bye-Bye dull Bio exhibits solopreneurs -- coaches, specialists, authors, audio system and content material specialists -- how one can rework uninteresting bios from wallpaper to wow to draw consumers, conversing gigs, and media interviews now. This finished, easy-to-use, attractive, and content-rich motion advisor is filled with articles, street confirmed bio templates, entry to 3 audio records, and ample bio examples geared up by means of career that make writing bios for the net, social media, conversing, and the media a breeze. This well known, confirmed, and well-reviewed application offers introverted marketers and others who fight with writing approximately their accomplishments reason for occasion. practice the teachings inside of to get visible, heard, celebrated and COMPEN$ATED to your professional prestige. commence this day. "If you want to place your self prior to your pageant, you would like Nancy Juetten's sensible, effortless to evolve, excessive impression advice." -- Patricia Fripp, earlier President, nationwide audio system organization, www.patriciafripp.com "Nancy Juetten has created a superb source for writing an efficient bio. Your new bio won't merely provoke your fans, yet intrigue them in order that they should want to be aware of extra approximately you. this can be certainly a 'must purchase' book." -- Nancy Marmolejo, Social Media specialist, CEO of SizzibilityTM, www.vivavisibility.com "I'm thoroughly inspired with Nancy Juetten's Bye-Bye dull Bio. She's cracked the code on how one can glance higher on-line immediately, simply by making a really compelling and fascinating bio." -- Suzanne Falter-Barns, Platform development specialist, www.getknownnow.com
Read or Download Bye-Bye Boring Bio - Updated - Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition PDF
Similar biophysics books
What have we learnt in regards to the Nile because the mid-1970s, the instant whilst Julian Rzóska made up our minds that the time had come to post a entire quantity in regards to the biology, and the geological and cultural heritage of that groovy river? And what alterations have in the meantime happened within the basin? The human popu- tion has greater than doubled, specifically in Egypt, but in addition in East Africa.
A finished one-source consultant to the most up-tp-date info on pink blood telephone formation and the motion of recombinant human erythropoietins. subject matters lined comprise: erythropoiesis, recombinant protein discovery and creation, and remedy of sufferers with anemia. the latest theories in erythropoiesis (receptors, signaling), production, new formulations, and medical study are mentioned.
- Plantation Forests and Biodiversity: Oxymoron or Opportunity? (Topics in Biodiversity and Conservation)
- Molecular Nano Dynamics: Vol. I: Spectroscopic Methods and Nanostructures Vol. II: Active Surfaces, Single Crystals and Single Biocells
- Molecular Bioenergetics: Simulations of Electron, Proton, and Energy Transfer (ACS Symposium Series)
- From Instability to Intelligence: Complexity and Predictability in Nonlinear Dynamics (Lecture Notes in Physics Monographs)
- Biophysics of the Cell Surface
Additional info for Bye-Bye Boring Bio - Updated - Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
Other times, owners post images don’t put their best faces forward. Maybe these mug shots would pass for a driver’s license or passport, but not for promotional use. ” Face it, just owning a digital camera doesn’t mean you should use it for business. A poor portrait can reflect negatively on your personal brand and reputation. Newspapers publish executive photos in their ”Briefcase” sections, and readers turn to them to learn who’s been promoted or moved to new positions. Readers who seek new business prioritize prospecting efforts based on these postings and follow up to extend congratulations and invite new business conversations.
Your job title 3. Your key responsibilities for your company 4. When did you start this company? 5. Describe with as much specificity as possible your ideal customer: 6. What is your prior career and/or military experience? 7. Your formal education, degrees, certifications, and relevant professional designations. 8. Your proudest contributions and accomplishments. com 53 Bye-Bye BORING BIO 9. Share the mantras, philosophies, or quotes that guide your management style and/or your approach to work and life.
11. Tell us about your involvement in non-profit boards and community service. Be as specific as possible. What inspires you to contribute either time, money, or both to these causes? Are these board activities related to your position with your company, or are these personal commitments separate and distinct from your position? 12. What was your first job after you completed your formal education? 13. How did you get the job? 14. What did you earn? com 54 Main Street Media Savvy 15. What did you learn as it relates to what you do for your company today?