By Evgenia D. Homskaya, David E. Tupper
Alexander Romanovitch Luria is well known as considered one of the main favourite neuropsychologists of the 20th century. This booklet - written by means of his long-standing colleague and released in Russian through Moscow collage Press in 1992, fifteen years after his loss of life - is the 1st severe quantity from outdoor the Luria kin dedicated to his lifestyles and paintings and comprises the main finished bibliography on hand wherever of Luria's writings.
Read or Download Alexander Romanovich Luria: A Scientific Biography (Plenum Series in Russian Neuropsychology) PDF
Similar biophysics books
What have we learnt concerning the Nile because the mid-1970s, the instant whilst Julian Rzóska made up our minds that the time had come to post a finished quantity concerning the biology, and the geological and cultural historical past of that groovy river? And what adjustments have in the meantime happened within the basin? The human popu- tion has greater than doubled, specially in Egypt, but additionally in East Africa.
A complete one-source consultant to the most up-tp-date details on purple blood mobilephone formation and the motion of recombinant human erythropoietins. themes coated contain: erythropoiesis, recombinant protein discovery and creation, and therapy of sufferers with anemia. the latest theories in erythropoiesis (receptors, signaling), production, new formulations, and scientific examine are mentioned.
- Biochimie structurale et métabolique. QCM et questions de révision
- Social Brain Matters: Stances on the Neurobiology of Social Cognition. (Value Inquiry Book)
- Handbook of Statistics 18: Bioenvironmental and Public Health Statistics (vol 18)
- The Autobiography of Mara Elena Moyano: The Life and Death of a Peruvian Activist
Additional info for Alexander Romanovich Luria: A Scientific Biography (Plenum Series in Russian Neuropsychology)
12. Durham, W. F. and Wolfe, H. R. Bull. Wld. Hlth. Org. 1962, 26, 75-91. Turnbull, G. J. Occupational Hazards of Pesticide Use. Taylor and Francis: London, 1985. Field Surveys of Exposure to Pesticide. World Health Organization. 1982. Standard Protocol: Technical Mono graph N 7. Geneva, Switzerland. Reinert, J. ; Nielsen, A. ; Hernandez, O. and Mazzetta, D. M. The United States Environmental Protec tion Agency's Guidelines For Applicator Exposure Monitoring. Toxicology Letters, 1986, 33, 183-191.
And Boldt, P. F. J. Agric. Food Chem. 1983, 31, 645-650. Freeborg, R. ; Daniel, W. H. and Konopinski, V. J. In Dermal Exposure Related to Pesticide Use: Discussion of Risk Assessment, Honeycutt, R. ; and Ragsdale, N. , Eds, ACS Symposium Series No. 273, 1985, 20, 287-295. Davies, J. ; Freed, V. ; Enos, H. ; Duncan, R. ; Peters, L. J. and Danauskas, J. X. Journal of Occupational Medicine, 1982, 24, 6:464-468. Bade, T. ; Rupel, F. ; Smith, R. G. and Klein, A. J. Applicator Exposure Study of Lasso® and Lasso® Micro-Tech™ on a Family Farm in Southern Ontario Using Small Equipment.
Med. Assoc. 1986, 256, 1141. 12. ; Sandstrom, A. Br. J. Cancer. 1979, 39, 711. 13. ; Schuman, L. Proceedings of Pesticides and Groundwater. St. Paul, MN. October, 1986. 14. G. J. Nat. Cancer Inst. 1987, 78, 899. 15. ; Maffi Comba, P. Scand. J. Work Environ. Health. 1987, 13, 9. 16. Lynge, E. Br. J. Cancer. 1985, 52, 259. 17. ; Hernberg, S. Scand. J. Work Environ. Health. 1982, 8, 37. 18. D. J. Occupat. Med. 1980, 22, 47. 19. ; Kling, H. Scand. J. Work Environ. Health. 1980, 7, 73. 20. K. J. Nat.